CARPET FLOOR CLEANING SERVICES
Our state of the art carpet cleaning procedures are the most advanced cleaning methods in the industry. Shaw Industries, the leading manufacturer of carpets in the world, recommends our procedures and equipment. Their service of choice: Hot Water Extraction.
Why? Research indicates that the hot water extraction system provides the best capability for cleaning. This system is commonly referred to as "steam cleaning", although no steam is actually generated. The process consists of applying a cleaning agent into the carpet pile and using water in the extractor to recover the used solution and soil. This can be done from a truck-mounted unit outside the home with only the hose and wand brought inside or by a portable system brought into the home.
Since Shaw warranties require that the homeowner be able to show proof of periodic cleaning by hot water extraction (commonly called "steam" cleaning) by a professional cleaning service or do-it-yourself system, using equipment that is certified under the Carpet and Rug Institute's Seal of Approval program, they trust us to handle the job. Shaw Industries believes in protecting and maintaining the life of your carpet. There is not a company in the Phoenix metropolitan area that not only meets Shaw standards, but clients’ standards as well at the level that A Mug You Can Trust does.
Carpet Floor Cleaning for Your Business
Carpet Floor Cleaning for Your Home
- Heavily soiled areas are spotted and treated.
- Carpets are pre-conditioned to release dirt from fibers.
- Carpets are cleaned with truck mounted, steam extraction, rinsed, and dried. Thus, leaving carpets residue free.
- Blocks are placed under furniture legs where needed.
- Rake and fluff of carpet fibers
- Microfiber bonnet interim maintenance programs available.