All floor cleaning companies are not created equally...
We provide the following floor cleaning services:
- Commercial Vinyl Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Floor Cleaning
- Carpet Stain Removal
- Home Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Commercial Tile & Grout Cleaning
- General Care & Maintenance
Alan's Floor Cleaning
Top Tip for Carpet:
Today’s stain resistant carpets help keep most carpets looking good by preventing most stains from setting in, assuming clean-up is quick. While spots and stains are often a clue that it’s time for a professional carpet cleaning, in actuality....Read More
Four important things to look for when choosing a professional vinyl, carpet, or tile floor cleaning company
- Pick a floor cleaning company with a minimum of 2 years in the industry, including the technicians doing the cleaning. We have been in the industry for more than 35 years and all of our technicians have a minimum 5 years of experience.
- Make sure they guarantee the price, especially when getting an estimate over the phone. Many companies quote cheap specials and then add extra fees once they show up. Our Vinyl Floor Cleaning, Tile & Carpet Cleaning service prices are upfront, complete and guaranteed with no hidden charges EVER!
- Make sure they review the exact procedure they will be using when cleaning and the type of equipment they will be using.We use Truck Mounted True Steam equipment which is the #1 recommended system by all of the major carpet manufacturers.
- Ask for referrals. We have 100’s of satisfied customers who will gladly recommend our Vinyl Floor Cleaning, Tile & Carpet Cleaning floor cleaning service upon request.
CPR: CLEANLINESS, PROFESSIONALISM & RESPECT
Cleanliness: Don’t replace your carpet. Chances are we can clean and restore it instead. Spend hundreds instead of thousands. We useTruck Mounted True Steam Extraction to deeply clean your carpet using real steam, not just hot water. It disinfects, kills germs & odors, revitalizes the carpet and cleans without soaking your carpet or using harsh chemicals.
Professionalism: We call the day before to confirm the appointment and one hour before to let you know we are on our way, so you don’t sit around having to wait all day. We show up on time, every time. There are never any surprise fees so you know the entire cost before we start the job. We even follow up a few days after the job to make sure you are completely satisfied.
Respect: Concern and Respect for your home or facility, placement of wall guards to protect your property, careful placement of hoses and equipment, placement of blocks under furniture that is moved. We walk all areas before and after the cleaning to make sure all of your concerns are addressed.
A Mug You Can Trust services the following areas in the East & West Valleys:
Gilbert • Chandler • Mesa • Phoenix • Ahwatukee • Tempe
Scottsdale • Queen Creek • Apache Junction • Avondale • Buckeye • El Mirage
Glendale • Goodyear • Litchfield Park • Peoria • Surprise • Tolleson